GAT, Niraflex + Creatine, Cherry Limeade, 14.8 oz (420 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
GAT, Niraflex + Creatine, Cherry Limeade, 14.8 oz (420 g)
- Expiration Date: August 2021
Shipping Weight:0.59 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GAT-02224
- UPC Code: 816170022243
- Package Quantity: 14.8 oz
14.7 x 9.1 x 9.1 cm , 0.5 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Clinically Tested
- Nitraflex Formula with Added Creatine
- With Creapure Creatine
- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder
- Highly Concentrated 3X Strength
- Clinically-Studied CFB + Vasoactive Compounds
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - GAT Authentic
- 30 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Reactive Hyperemia (Muscle Pumps)
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
- Feel Your Power Surging Within Minutes
Physiological Basis: "Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. Nitraflex+Creatine pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.
Unique Properties of the Key Compounds in Nitraflex + Creatine:
- 1-Scoop Serving: Nitraflex+C is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take Nitraflex+C within 5 hours of bedtime.
- High Citrulline: Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ratio of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase.
- CFB Helps Support Testosterone: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent to just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex. A longer-term study reported an increase in free testosterone by up to 29%.
- Effective Dose of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was added at a powerful does that you will feel working following your very first serving. (May promote slight, tingly-sensation).
- Creatine: Creapure Creatine provides a superior level of performance for athletes. Creatine drives increased power output, muscle endurance, and muscle volumization. Consuming 2 g of creatine for 6 weeks significantly increased plasma creatine concentration.
- Cognitive Enhancers: Nitraflex+C contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme.
Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of Nitraflex+C mixed with 6 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of Nitraflex+C with 10 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Optional - Stack with PMP Stim-Free: Take 1 serving Nitraflex+C with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Free Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
Special Times Of Use (Take 1 Serving)
- Take before martial arts
- Take before powerlifting meets
- Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions
- Take before any type of weight training
- Take before competitive sports
- Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed
Pineapple fruit powder, citric acid, silicon dioxide, calcium silicate, natural and artificial flavors, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, FD&C red #40, FD&C blue#1
Note: One serving contains 325 mg Caffeine, 1500 mg of Carnosyn Beta-Alanine, and a clinically researched dose of CFB (Calcium fructopyranose borate - US Patent #5,962,049)
Do not take more than 1 scoop per serving
Store in a cool, dry place
Do not use if neck seal is broken or missing.
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant-containing products. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or trying become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of an kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
Keep out of the reach of children.
This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: Approx. 14 g (1 Scoop)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure)||2 mg||†|
|L-Citrulline Malate||1.5 g||†|
|CarnoSyn (Beta-Alanine)||1.5 g||†|
|L-Arginine Malate||1 g||†|
|L-Arginine Alpha-Keto Glutamate||500 mg||†|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||325 mg||†|
|DMAE (as DMAE bitartrate)||250 mg||†|
|Calcium Fructoborate||100 mg||†|
|Yohimbe Bark Extract||10 mg||†|
|Resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed Root Extract)||0.01 mg||†|
|Trans Pterostilbene||0.01 mg||†|
|†DV not established|