Nature's Way, Umcka, Fast Actives, Cold Relief, Cherry Flavor, 10 Powder Packets
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: June 2020
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NWY-15347
- UPC Code: 033674153475
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
8.6 x 2 x 8.6 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Rapidly Melts in Mouth
- Shortens Duration
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Suitable for Children
- Clinically Proven Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
Uses: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore Throat
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (20 mg in each packet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural flavor, silica, xylitol.
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.