Organic India, Psyllium, Whole Husk, 12 oz (340 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: May 2021
Shipping Weight:0.51 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ORI-10761
- UPC Code: 801541107612
- Package Quantity: 12 oz
10.4 x 10.4 x 17.8 cm , 0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Formerly named Organic Psyllium Whole Husk
- 100% Certified Organic Fiber
- Heart Healthy
- USDA Organic
- Excellent Source of Natural Dietary Fiber
- Earth Seer
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO Project Certified
- Gluten Free
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- At the heart of Organic India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love and consciousness in action.
- We work with thousands of small family farmers in India to cultivate thousands of acres of sustainable, organic farmland.
- All Organic India products promote health, happiness & True Wellness and are made with loving care.
- Each of our products embodies a flow of love, respect and connectedness between Mother Nature, our farmers, our company and you.
- We provide a life of dignity to our local farmers, while bringing health and happiness to you.
- By choosing Organic India you are actively participating in our mission to create a sustainable global environment.
Organic India Certified Organic Whole Husk Psyllium is the seed husk of the herb Plantago ovata. Whole Husk Psyllium is a natural, bulk-forming dietary fiber.
- Promotes healthy elimination & regularity.
- Contains both soluble & insoluble fiber.
- Supports the entire gastrointestinal system.
- The soluble fiber from Psyllium, along with a healthy diet, may reduce the risk of heart disease.**
Organic India Certified Organic Whole Husk Psyllium is 98% Pure Extra White, the highest grade psyllium available on the market!
Why Organic Psyllium
While conventional psyllium husk products offer high fiber, most of these crops are grown on conventional industrialized farms that use pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and post-harvest chemical treatments.
Organic India psyllium is 100% certified organic and Non-GMO project verified. No synthetic pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, or treatments are used at any time.
From the planting of the seeds to the delivery at your store, Organic India maintains the highest standards of environmental awareness and social consciousness.
Earth Seer - Ethical Accountable Reliable Trustworthy Holistic Social Environmentally Economically Responsible
**For Heart Health: Soluble fiber from foods such as psyllium as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of psyllium provides 3 grams of the 7 grams of soluble fiber from psyllium necessary per day to have this effect.
Adults and Children Over 12 Years:
One serving per day. Best taken before or between meals.
Directions: Mix 1 tablespoon with at least 10 oz of water, juice or your favorite beverage. Stir and drink immediately. If too thick, add more liquid and stir. Drinking an additional glass of water afterwards is advisable to ensure hydration.
Organic India psyllium is pharmaceutical grade and contains no sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fat, or additives.
Notice: This product should be consumed with at least a full glass of liquid. Using this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not use this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 68|
|Amount Per Serving||*% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Soluble Fiber||3 g||†|
|Insoluble Fiber||1 g||†|
|Organic Whole Husk Psyllium (seed husk)||5 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily value not established