Naturade, Sugar Free EXPEC, Herbal Expectorant, Licorice Flavor, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: August 2021
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NAD-03485
- UPC Code: 079911034855
- Package Quantity: 4.2 fl oz
13 x 6.6 x 3.6 cm , 0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Expectorant with Soothing Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages & Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
Effective Relief for the Entire Family
- Prompt, soothing relief for irritated bronchial passageways
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to clear bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- Relieves mucus and chest congestion by loosening phlegm (mucus) and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||ask a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, anise seed extract, ascorbic acid, bee propolis, caramel color, capsicum extract, citric acid, cocillana bark extract, coriander extract, deionized water, echinacea extract, euphorbia extract, glycerin, horehound extract, lemon balm mint extract, licorice flavor, licorice root extract, menthol, mullein leaf extract, potassium sorbate, rose hips extract, slippery elm bark extract, sorbitol, wild cherry bark extract.|
- A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
Note: Natural color will fade slowly over time.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.