Best By: March 2026
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: BDH-01028
- UPC Code: 819005010286
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.9 x 8.8 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- A Crimson Tinted Tangy Tea
- USDA Organic
- Happiness From Within
- Caffeine Guide - Zero
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Native to warm, temperate, and tropical regions, the hibiscus plant, when consumed, may provide antioxidant properties known to protect the body from free radical damage. This beautiful herbal tea cools you down when you are overheated, and can provide a gentle boost as we go about our busy lives. With a color reminiscent of a red garnet, this tangy, caffeine-free tea, often served iced, is also enjoyed sweetened.
- Clean Ingredients
- Unbleached Tea Bags
- Certified Kosher
- No Genetically Modified Organisms
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use one tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes.
- Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sense of well-being.
Organic hibiscus flower.
Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium|
|*%DV = %Daily Value|