Green Foods Corporation, Organic Chlorella Powder, 2.1 oz (60 g)
Frequently purchased together
- Nature's Richest Source of Nutrient-Dense Chlorophyll
- 100% Organic & Pure - No Binders, Additives or Fillers
- Nutrient-Rich Superfoods - Natural, Energizing, Nourishing
- Since 1979
- Broken Cell Wall for Optimum Absorption
- Nourish - Energize - Rejuvenate - Detoxify
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO - Certified Organic
- Natural Vegan Product
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
One of the original "whole food" supplements, Chlorella is known for its nutritive and restorative properties. Our special low-light, low-temperature method of breaking the cell wall delivers maximum nutrient availability.
Benefits of Chlorella
- Natural source of chlorophyll, protein, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, & Chlorella Growth Factor.
- Boosts energy levels & supports a healthy immune system.
- Protects against free radical damage & premature aging.
- Stimulates cellular repair & regeneration
- Assists in eliminating toxins, heavy metals and radiation.
- Helps alleviate digestive & inflammatory conditions.
Mix 3 g (1 tsp.) into an 8 oz. glass of water, favorite juice, smoothie or sprinkle on food. Start with a smaller dose & increase over time.
100% Organic chlorella [chlorella vulgaris].
Does not contain: Added sugar, salt, colorings or fillers & is free of animal products, gluten, soy, wheat, yeast, corn & GMO.
This product is sold by weight not by volume. Some settling of contents may occur.
Store: in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Note: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 3 g (1 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Vitamin A||3120 IU||62%|
|Vitamin C||79 mg||132%|
|Vitamin D||24 mcg||6%|
|Vitamin B12||0.6 mcg||25%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.