Best By: June 2026
- Date First Available: April 2020
- Product Code: IDE-01679
- UPC Code: 898220016792
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 3.8 cm , 0.18 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Idealove® Eye Admire Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches
- Moisturizing Infusion for Glowing Youthful Skin
- Luxurious Gold & Bird’s Nest Extract
- Hydrolyzed Collagen & 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid
- Nourishing Prebiotic Glucomannan
- Botanicals Ginseng & Licorice
- Mineral Oil-Free
- Made in Korea
Korean skincare designed to bring out the light in you!...Idealove®.
Idealove® Eye Admire Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches contain effective anti-aging ingredients that help hydrate the delicate skin around your eyes for a glowing and youthful appearance. This moisturizing blend delivers an array of beneficial ingredients to your skin for dramatic results. Each eye patch is infused with:
Luxurious Gold & Bird’s Nest Extract
Gold is an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties that help to calm skin and reduce redness, while also protecting the skin from free radical damage that can lead to wrinkles.
Bird’s Nest Extract is traditionally recognized for helping to maintain youthfulness and enhancing the complexion. Research suggests that Bird's Nest Extract is rich in a substance called Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) that is responsible for skin and tissue repair.
Nourishing Prebiotic Glucomannan
Glucomannan is a prebiotic sugar that is derived from the root of the konjac plant, and is a good source of hydrating polysaccharides for the skin. Prebiotics nourish the probiotics that make up each person’s dermal microbiome and play an important role in helping to keep the skin balanced and healthy.
Botanicals Ginseng & Licorice
Ginseng is a world-famous longevity tonic that assists youthful aging by helping to improve the lifespan of skin cells.
Licorice (Dipotassium glycyrrhizate) is known as a skin-soothing plant extract. It contains glabridin, a potent antioxidant that helps improve sensitive, red skin and enhance skin tone.
Hydrolyzed Collagen & 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid
Hydrolyzed Collagen has been enzymatically broken down to improve absorption and effectiveness. It is known for its ability to improve skin elasticity and can help restore suppleness and enhance skin appearance by smoothing and softening the surface.
Hyaluronic Acid is well known for its hydrating qualities, but it can also help give skin a soft, healthy, and plump texture, help even out skin tone, and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This formula uses 3 forms of Hyaluronic Acid with various molecular sizes for maximum effectiveness:
- Hyaluronic Acid has a standard large molecular size that works on the surface level to help draw in moisture.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid has been enzymatically broken down to improve absorption and works at the surface/mid-depth level to smooth and hydrate.
- Sodium Hyaluronate has a lower molecular weight than HA and Hydrolyzed HA, and is the most easily absorbed into the pores. Thus, it is able to penetrate on a deeper level, which helps reduce signs of aging.
After cleansing and toning, place eye patch under the eye with the larger end of the patch toward the outer eye and the smaller end toward the nose.
Remove after 20 minutes. After removing, massage in any remaining serum and follow with moisturizer.
- Patches may be applied to the forehead, laugh lines, or any other area of concern.
- If the skin around the eyes is really dry/dehydrated, after removing the hydrogel patch, apply a drop of facial oil and massage in to help seal in and maintain hydration.
- If puffy eyes are an issue, keep the hydrogel patches in the refrigerator and apply cold.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Carrageenan, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Gold (CI 77480), Glucomannan, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Calcium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sucrose, Mica (CI 77019), Cellulose Gum, Calcium Lactate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Butylene Glycol, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Ethyl Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Precaution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritations occurs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.