Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black ElderBerry, 12,000 mg, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: January 4 2008
Shipping Weight:0.46 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NTA-26040
- UPC Code: 083000260407
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
12.7 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Since 1972
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Sambucus Nigra
- Alcohol-Free/No Benzoates
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Made From 12,000 mg Black Elderberries
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Cruelty-Free - Not Tested On Animals
- Kosher Parve
- Discover Nature's Answer...and Trust the Difference... ®
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance." - Frank D'Amelio, Sr. Founder, Nature's Answer®
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer® has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From Plant to Shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what's in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course...Nature's Answer®.
The True Nature of Our Standards goes way beyond the herb...™
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- We Follow Good Manufacturing Practices. Our Facility is cGMP Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For the Highest Quality at the Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based In the USA...Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement:
- For daily maintenance: Adults and children over 12 years of age; take two (2) teaspoons daily. Children 6-12 years of age, take one (1) teaspoon daily.
- For Intensive Use: Adults and Children over 12 years of age, take two (2) teaspoons four (4) times daily. Children 6-12 years of age, take one (1) teaspoon two (2) times daily.
Shake well before use.
Get the full benefit of Original Flavor Sambucus in so many delicious ways!
Vegetable glycerin, purified water, citric acid.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged, or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||9 g||3%*|
|Total Sugars||1 g||†|
|Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Juice Concentrate from 12,000 mg of Black Elderberries||2.5 g (2,500 mg)||†|
|*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.