Physicians Formula, Rose Take the Germs Away, Hand Sanitizer, 0.87 fl oz (26 ml)
- Date First Available: July 14 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PFI-11869
- UPC Code: 044386118690
- Package Quantity: 0.87 fl oz
11.2 x 2.8 x 2.7 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Made in China
- Kills 99% of Germs
- Infused with Tea Tree Oil, Aloe, and Moisturizes to Condition Skin
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
What It Is:
A bundle of four travel-friendly, moisturizing, hand sanitizer that gently purifies and disinfects skin on contact. Use as a deodorizer in the air to enjoy a garden-fresh scent of roses.
Why It's Good For You:
This quick-drying and moisturizing formula effectively kills 99.99% of illness causing germs and bacteria. Enriched with naturally-derived Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, and moisturizers to condition skin.
Key Ingredients: Calming Rose Aroma , Soothing Tea Tree Oil, Nourishing Aloe Vera, Moisturizers to condition the skin
- Spray enough product on hands to cover completely
- Rub hands together until thoroughly dry
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Store below 110° F (43° C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only - do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor: if irritation or rash occurs and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.