Squip, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Squip, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit
- Expiration Date: May 2022
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NSL-00072
- UPC Code: 894321000722
- Package Quantity: 12 Count
5.1 x 5.1 x 22.9 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Easy Alternative to Net Pots and Sinus Rinse Bottles!
- Developed by Swedish ENT-Specialists
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and provide relief from symptoms of...
- The Flu
- Sinus Related Infections
- Nasal rinser
- Storage sleeve
- 10 pre-measured saline packets
- Instructions (Eng/Sp)
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose with saline solution.
Also recommended for:
- Follow-up to sinus and nose surgery.
- Prevention of sinus related infections.
Syringe delivery system:
- Allows user to control the flow and pressure for optimum comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
Patented silicone top:
- Designed to produce a gentle and effective swirl when the saline solution enters nose.
- Manufactured using medical grade silicone without any harmful plastic manufacturing components.
Uses- Helps relieve symptoms of allergies, colds and sinus infections. Decongests and drains nasal passages and washes out, dirt, dust, and pollen.
As simple as... 1-2-3
Mix 1 packet (2.5 g) of Nasaline salt with 1 cup (8 oz.) of warm water.
Extract the saline solution into the Nasaline applicator.
Slowly push the saline solution up into the nose...and it will pour out the other nostril.
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box.
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
The Nasaline product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Before use, consult your physician if you have any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use this product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked.
- You have an acute or new ear infection.
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Keep out of reach of children! Do not share product with other person as you may spread infections.
Store in dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.