Sympli Beautiful, Juice, Apple AHA Skin Perfecting Peel, 2 oz (56 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SYI-01940
- UPC Code: 898220019403
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
4.8 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar items to consider
- Sympli™ Juice Apple AHA Skin Perfecting Peel
- Effective Exfoliating & Resurfacing Treatment
- Brightening Organic Apple Juice
- AHA's: Glycolic, Lactic & Malic Acid
- Calming Willow Bark Extract
- Beautifully Cruelty Free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Silicone
Sympli™ what’s best for your skin.
Sympli™ Juice Apple AHA Skin Perfecting Peel delivers spa-quality exfoliation and resurfacing with potent alpha hydroxy acids, while the brightening power of organic apple juice helps to reveal a vibrant and age-defying complexion.
- Organic Apple Juice - Delivers powerful antioxidants activity for beautiful youthful looking skin. Contains the exfoliating AHA Malic Acid for brightening the skin and smoothing texture.
- AHA's Glycolic & Lactic Acid - Exfoliates to help brighten a dull complexion and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture. With ongoing use, it can help promote firmer-looking skin.
- Willow Bark Extract (Salicin) - Gently exfoliates, calms redness, reduces oiliness and signs of aging.
- Organic Lemon Juice - Due to its acidic level, it provides astringent qualities. It contains citric acid, a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which can help break down dead skin cells that lead to noninflammatory forms of acne like blackheads.
IMPORTANT: Flushing and tingling are normal. A mild, tingling sensation and slight redness are normal. Patch test on the neck for 15 minutes.
On clean and dry skin, generously apply to face and neck. Avoid eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse well. Follow with moisturizer. May be used 1-2 times per week.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice*, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sclerotium Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Bakuchiol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Phytic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glyceryl Ether, Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This product is an exfoliant that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.