Zicam, Cold Remedy, RapidMelts, Citrus, 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 5 2020
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ZIM-30024
- UPC Code: 732216300246
- Package Quantity: 25 Count
11.9 x 7.1 x 4.8 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Shortens Colds
- Take at the First Sign of a Cold - The Pre-Cold® Medicine
- #1 Cold Shortening Brand
- Great Tasting!
- Go From Pre-Cold® To No Cold Faster™
- Zicam® Cold Remedy Products are Available in a Wide Range of Forms and Flavors
- Reduces duration of the common cold
Reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Nasal congestion
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Zincum aceticum 2x||Reduces duration and severity of the common cold|
|Zincum gluconicum 1x|
|Inactive ingredients: ascorbic acid, crospovidone, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, natural and artificial flavor, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose.|
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever or new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 15-29ºC (59-84ºF)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.