Zicam, Ultra Cold Remedy, RapidMelts, Orange Cream Flavor, 18 Quick Dissolve Tablets
- Expiration Date: May 31 2023
- Date First Available: October 5 2020
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ZIM-30091
- UPC Code: 732216300918
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
11.9 x 7.1 x 4.8 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Shortens Cold
- Free of Artificial Dyes
- Take at the Fist Sign of a Cold - The Pre-Cold® Medicine
- #1 Cold Shortening Brand*
Go From Pre-Cold® to No Cold Faster.™
Zicam® Cold Remedy products are available in a wide range of forms and flavors.
- Reduces duration of the common cold
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- nasal congestion
*Based on sales data of homeopathic cold shortening brands.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do no take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Zincum aceticum 2x|
Zincum gluconicum 1x
|Reduces duration and severity of the common cold|
|Crospovidone, magnesium stearate, mannitol, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, natural and artificial flavor, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose|
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 15-29ºC (59-84ºF).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.