DK

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Excellent product for such a fair price. I've tried this one several times and inflammation seems to be dissappear. The Quality is good for the price. A bit big package but that's ok. I'm always using Fish oil. It doesn't taste harsh or anything. Great Fish Oil for a fair price

Posted on May 3, 2022

I chose this fish oil because it is Wild not farmed and it will work well to supplement my diet as I try to include more fatty fish.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Its a good omega suplement, but the caps are small and a kind of weird to swallow. I have already bought other times but there are better options for the same price.

Posted on May 13, 2021

One of the best omega products, i bought two bottles and i order another two , all my family uses it, although its a softgel capsules its slightly difficult to swallow due to its size and slightly rough outer layer, other than that its considered excellent choice.

3b086aa4-5902-4f8e-a58b-df8c3d225036
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Very good and takes it very easy , don’t like when ii in drinks

These are recommended by my cardiologist! More strength and easy to swallow! Wonderful! No huge cap to swallow, and more efficient content!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Amazing quality .. we bought this product 2 times and we will buy 2 more very soon .. it is very effective also

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

this company has the best product and price also great stuff

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great vitamin I have to order again it’s a good price