DK

4.7
Based on 3,436 Ratings
2,696
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

very good quality and come with nice Package . Calcium carbonate is absorbed best when taken with food. Some over-the-counter antacids, such as Tums and Rolaids, also contain calcium carbonate .suitable for all ages , lake of calcium cause Osteoporosis, which causes weak, fragile bones and increases the risk of fallin.

e6d5213d-099a-49a0-811b-cc576e0c06cf
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
4,691

Highly satisfied with this product. It does not make one feel like he has been running a marathon every day for five years, but regular use of this product was able to help my brain function as well as my body. I am very glad I chose to purchase and try out this supplement.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’ve been using this for a long time and I’m a breastfeeding mom. Size of the tablet is bigger but understandable. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

4a885427-722f-4281-8550-1656d33acc0b
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

As a lactating mum, my doctor suggested consuming additional calcium so that my bones will remain strong while contributing calcium to my baby at the same time. While some brands require consuming 2 or more tablets a day based on the dosage, I found 21st Century's 1000mg tablet to be much more convenient since we just need to consume one a day. It's great that vitamin D has been added to aid absorption too. This way I don’t have to separately consume vitamin D which I was told I'm lacking due to too much cooping up at home.

23f5963b-67df-4ce3-aef1-b3ec8f5d7466
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Value for money! It really helps dry skin, you can consume or use the liquid in a face cream. It absorbs well with FATTY foods so consume with fish, meat, dairy, avocado, etc. Acidic foods also help absorption so some citrus fruit or orange juice with a meal will help. don’t take on a empty stomach as nausea happens. If this review was useful please like :)

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The quality is great! Ingredients: it contains calcium carbonate which is not the best absorbed type of calcium but it still helped as the results of blood tests came better after using them. The only downside of this Calcium is the size of tablets. They are HUGE! Very difficult to swallow. I bought ot for my mother and though it seems to help she doesn't want to take the anymore because of the size of its tablets. Thumbs up if I helped you!)

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It’s a little big capsule, but it is easy to cut it or take it in any form, even as powder. The feeling is very well. Feel stronger.

62cb0eca-aea6-4c1a-ba74-4e8c9ad4e8e3
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,886

A pretty good supplement for improving the quality of life. I used it for a long time, several months, up to 7 weeks. It was not too hard to find it in the supermarket. I do not notice any side effects (minimal but noticeable).

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,146

I am an avid fitness enthusiast and I regularly purchase vitamins to help with my physical fitness.  I purchased this product from a friend and was very impressed with the quality of this product.