DK

4.8
Based on 1,387 Ratings
1,167
Posted on May 26, 2022

This product has an Excellent quality, Ingredients are the Best , For all Ages can take this. No Fish , Very Nice Package. The Best Omega fatty acids , Our Brain, Liver and Heart will get the Benefits of this Flaxseed Oil.Good for Lower Cholesterol, Good for Hair, Decrease inflammation and No bad taste . I Love this Flaxseed Oil ,so effective in the body for Better Health❤️

8bee9250-fd62-4319-8cc3-659031255ca6
9668966b-3ab9-4940-be19-39c1d569bd0c
ddffc9fc-62fc-4a0c-8d72-df9cee5aafe1
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Best price with good quality. Delivered good packaging without damage. Pill size are easy to swallow without any strange taste like fish smell. Ingredients are simple without any sensitive materials. Skin and hair conditions improved after eaten about half bottles. Additional omega ingredients provide more benefits than others. Recommend for different ages. Will keep purchasing.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Decided to try this because I've read that flaxseed oil helps reduce the amount of loose skin when losing weight. The bottle seems to have quality ingredients and flaxseeds also have many other health benefits. I'm hoping it will help lower my cholesterol as well. will report back once finished the bottle

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I have been ordering this product constantly since I heard about the benefits of flaxseed for the eyes, memory and the body in general. I have benefited a lot from it, especially for my hair. I like to order the products of this company a lot because they are available in quantities that suit me and their prices are affordable for everyone

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Flax seed oil reach with omega 3 and suitable for all people who has allergy for fish oil . It plays important role in improving blood circulation and reducing harmful triglycerides in addition to that it enhance memory and concentration . Also the quality of manufacturing is very high . One cap per day after breakfast is recommended .

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Excellent alternative to products containing fatty acids (Omegas) from fish. It is digested very well and does not produce a bad taste. A good option for people who do not eat fish or are allergic. Very good price, quality and the package is very convenient. The pills are easily swallowed. The skin and hair has improved since we consume it. Recommended

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

edit*** my husband broke his back in his early 20s and has suffered sometimes severe back pain off and on. I bought these hoping they would help and they do!!! He has a very physical job and was feeling the bad pain coming on. I had him take several doses and the next day asked how he was feeling and he said great! A must have for achy joints!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Provides alpha-linoleic acid; an essential fatty acid which helps provide structure for your cells. Should have a positive effect on your hair and skin. High in omega 3 which is anti inflammatory. This is extremely affordable so worth a try. I would also recommend eating the actual flax seeds especially if you sprout them first to get the most potency. Pills are soft and easy to swallow. Recommended.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Most omega-3 supplements come from fish, but this product contains flaxseed (the only ingredient) and is supposedly one of the highest quality vegan sources of omega-3. I suffer from inflammation so I've been taking this on the regular. It's always hard to tell whether a product is working or not when there are many factors at play, but it's not expensive and worth adding to your diet to balance out all of the omega-6 that most people consume too much of.

As for me the size of the capsules is too big. It’s not difficult to swallow, but after you do, it gives a feeling as if something is stuck in your throat, so I think I will look for some other option. Does it’s job though in regards of supplement.