Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Healthy Eyes SuperVision2, 120 Softgels - iHerb
DK
4.8

4.8

Global reviews (400)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Help eye. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,071

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

After an eye exam with my ophthalmologist, he suggested I take an eye vitamin. I originally purchased another brand, much more expensive, but when it was time for a reorder decided on SuperVision 2. This product is just as good as the pricey brand. As far as improvement I don't know as I am using this as a preventative vitamin.

Posted on Feb 26, 2023

The Supervision2 eye pills have worked well. The price was lower than other places I checked. I am very pleased with the product so far.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

After a week or two consumption, my eyes feel less dry and I found it easier to focus. The shape and the size of the softgels is perfect for easy swallowing.

Posted on Mar 13, 2023

my eye doctor advised me to take eye vitamins. i found this product on iherb that is not pricy and decided to give it a try after couple of weeks of use started noticing a slight improvement in my vision and it is it easy to swallow softgels

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I can tell a difference in my eyesight. I believe this is helping and my ophthalmologist says my eyes are improving. Whatever the cause I’ll take it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I find these are value for money and they do the same job as another better known brand that cost twice as much and you get more for your money

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I've been taking this to improve my vision as I have long hours on the computer since working from home due to covid. It is easy to swallow and the size and quality of the capsule is excellent.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Very good ingredients to help the maintenance of eye health. I recommend this supplement which I find helpful for my eyes, especially when working on computer, and having a lot of reading to do.