DK

4.4
Based on 4,087 Ratings
2,774
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The taste is so good, with Cransrasberry ingredient quality blend tea; It benefits me to lose 19 kg with this tea. No caffeine is good for my stomach. The serving size accommodates 1 package. Drink it with frequency once a day, and use it until you reach your target weight.

dcf6c4f5-9489-402d-9518-366e9580b464
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

the quality is really amazing, pne of the ingredient no caffeine, the taste is very light and can be use before or after your meal, the package and size is really pretty decent..it's good benefit to loose weight, recommended tea to loose weight, can be blend with honey or lemon, but I prefer mine plain, good serving for 2 drinking, u can drink it frequently and no palpitations, definitely will buy again

453c47f5-bed4-40de-a827-054350ab2dfa
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

add6a930-6ea4-4c4d-9a0e-073226058689
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

not sure abt myself, but i bought 3 of them as my friend request. She said the taste lf cranberry so gud. Also now she loss some kg thanks to this supplement. she said by drink this tea... the eager to eat become lesser. Ofcourse still need regular exercise to loss weight! gud luck to others too.. and thanks iHerb

53aa38da-d70c-41c0-b67e-02eb8c5730d6
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

great tea,smells really nice, I take one tea bag at night(7pm-8pm), and around that time in the morning I go to relieve myself. work perfectly really clean all the digestive system and make me loose some weight. the only thing I can say is that if u let it brew longer,the longer time or even all day u will spend in the toilet, so be careful, I suggest to start with 2 min brew and see how each one react.

e09047ae-461b-4f8e-a64a-9727ee17bb23
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The taste and the quality the product are very good. I did not loose weight yet but the tea cleans the intestine very well. It is better to be careful the very first day as you may have belly pains or diarrhea. Senna is strong and you must use it carefully. I advice to take the product at 7.00 or 8.00 PM not later.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Drink this tea every night, the next morning just defecate, clean the dirt in the body. But you should not drink in the morning or afternoon when you have activities outside the home.

d71618e8-98a8-41f4-beef-77a73add9c5c
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great to have the items arrived within less than a week from order to Singapore. Everything seems in good condition and long expiry date. First time buying based on good reviews , will update my review after using.

342e3edc-1738-46b3-a004-864f5e138498