DK

4.4
Based on 4,156 Ratings
2,767
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Oh my goodness i cant beleive i thought this will not work its a mess im on the travel right now going to work its 8:30 in the morning i went to the toilet 2x you cant imagine im running because i have to seat in the toilet its coming i drink it yesterday and it work for 18 hours it doesnt matter before meal or after meal you will drink this tea just drink it just to make sure you dont have an appointment outside you have to stay in your house because if not its a mess outside bring a baby wipes and alcohol for emergency,wow i cant beleive this is happening to me the quality of this tea is so good its working and i will buy again but i will make sure that im home if you like my comment please thumbs up thank you

c5d6b216-a6fb-46f4-aa73-c7185554d8e3
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I bought this product before so I repurchase again cos I run out of this product. It’s helpful I drink at night when I wake in the morning I go to toilet,sometimes it’s my alarm clock to run to the toilet hahaha! The taste is ok but I always prepared chocolate while drinking this cos I have problem with the smell of all the tea sometimes I need to hold my nose while drinking this to avoid spitting up hahaha🍵

36e9fd34-c974-4c43-8bc5-3034d1184201
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

87a2676c-e369-4281-b47e-a6dc7a92b33b
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is very effective as im sometimes constipated. Helps my digestion real quick. I even feel lighter after drinking it. Effects will come after a few hours up to half a day. But not like other slimming teas that make you go running to the toilet several times. This has mild but great effect on my body.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Delicious lemon and honey tea blend and is effective in suppressing hunger. Very easy easy to drink and has Sienna ingredient so would recommend having facilities nearby just in case of laxative effects. The quality is alike any store bought tea and the taste is really satisfying. Can drink cold or hot. You use this up to 30mins before eating. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

awesome product great quality ingredients, packaging was in order delivery also fast this tea is a must-have if you want to lose weight with no effects countless benefits if used in the recommended frequency natural antioxidant with minerals to people with deficiencies help with hair problems testosterone and immune system tastes ok bag size is a good quality blend with no added caffeine per serving

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have irritable bowel disease and having constipation is one of my problem. when i tried this one and taken after meal after 4-6 hours i passed soft stool. It helps me relieved from constipation and abdominal gasses. And it helps me to loss my weight. Continuing drinking this slimming tea and i feel all my toxins inside the colon was totally washed out.