DK

4.5
Based on 1,716 Ratings
1,224
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

this is my nth time that i ordered this! ilove how it cleanses my GUT and moving my bowels is soooo easy!! I lose a couple of pounds too! I drink it at night then i would go in the morning with ease!!!! I ordered some too for my mom!It is pure herbal no chemicals thats why it is good for any age range!

6e97b82d-6118-422e-9722-99c6d98616a0
56231942-d3d0-40ec-88a6-21f3b5796eee
Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Weight Loss Activities†† Cleansing of The System The herbs in 21st Century's® Herbal Slimming Tea help to support both cleansing and thermogenic activity within the body helping to promote the elimination and storage of excess calories. ††This product is intended for use with a healthy reduced calorie diet and exercise program.

3f6eaf30-7ea7-4924-b68a-edb07008d40c

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

237ae3e8-7671-4131-9815-e95e879d85c1
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

ohhh.this tean is very good..i drink this while eating.and after a few hours the effect..tried sometimes at night and its not good idea I need to go to toilet.but feels good in tummy after.i ordered two flavor this lemon and lime the peppermint..

ad7ebb44-2962-47d2-99a0-dde98a8c2816
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Drink this tea every night, the next morning just defecate, clean the dirt in the body. But you should not drink in the morning or afternoon when you have activities outside the home.

b8cc2846-4ce6-4d8a-b16a-88b9a5219ffa
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have been drinking this tea on a daily basis for months now and have repurchased it multiple times. It blends well with my digestive system without having any stomachache the next day. I love it is also caffeine free so it doesn’t affect my sleep at all. The tastes is decent as well. Recommend!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

good tea at first it gave me diarrhea but after I felt like it reduced my bloating the taste is amazing at first because of my diarrhea I use just once every 3 days after I got used to it I use it daily I always drink it before sleep it give me a relaxed sensation

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love the taste of this tea. I use this daily when I am trying to lose weight; before bed, I drink a cup of this diet blend of tea. I think this tea is caffeine free as I have no problems going to bed after drinking this. But beware, the frequency of bathroom visits will increase dramatically after taking this!!!