DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I take these for a genetic condition I have on my veins in both legs. I always struggled to find a brand that does it with this amount of mg and pure horse chestnut. Very satisfied with this product, been using it for years! Please like if this was helpful :)

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022
1,406

horse chestnut seed extract was used for joint pain, bladder and gastrointestinal problems, fever, leg cramps, and other conditions. Today, horse chestnut seed extract is promoted for chronic venous insufficiency (CVI; poor blood flow in the veins of the legs, which may lead to leg pain, swelling, itchiness, and other symptoms), irritable bowel syndrome, male infertility

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This product have been working very well in managing symptoms of varicose veins. After about a week of taking this, the swelling has reduced significantly and the pain started to lessen after about a month. I have also noticed the darkening of the skin on feet has been cleared completely. This is a very affordable yet effective product. I see immediate difference when I dont take it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

My family physician suggested horse chestnut to improve circulation in my lower legs. In my small town, it's hard to find it at all, let alone in the recimmemded dosage, so I was happy to see it offered by a known company, like iherb, at such a reasonable price. It arrived in just a few days' time and I'm pleased to say I've noticed quite rapid improvement and reduced swelling.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Great price! I take this to support my blood vessel health along with two other product types. It absolutely does help and if I stop taking it, then the easy bruising on my legs returns in about a month. it takes about 2 months to work. I use it also with Butcher's Broom and Circuvein.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Actually reduced the size of my varicose veins. Since I have started taking this I have also had a LOT less pain in my lower legs. The varicose veins are still there and still noticeable, but they are much less pronounced.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great price and works really well for my leg cramps. The plastic packaging is a bit oversized but apart from that, I'm happy with this brand and feel like it had a great benefit and no side effects other than improved circulation. I've used a number of products for my leg cramps over the years. So, I may buy this again at some point if they start to flare up again. I only take them occasionally if I've been standing or walking a lot, or if my legs feel crampy. So, I still have some left. I don't have to take it every day, personally. But, I only get occasional leg cramps. Depending on the cause, leg cramps can be a really complex and fickle problem. So, you have to figure out what works for you. For me: Stay hydrated. Take supplements when needed.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Standardize which is great. Know I get the same amount in each dose. Helps a lot with my swollen ankles which at my age has been a problem.