DK

4.7
Based on 1,360 Ratings
1,089
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I purchase it for my daughter to combine with other supplements. Contains the right amount of calcium needed for my young adult who doesn’t like drinking milk now. No problem with its taste and odor since it is soft gel coated liquid that is easier to swallow even though size is a bit big. Ingredients and facts are printed on the bottle. Quality is very much appreciated.

d6bf6fc9-081a-4282-a81a-b54ab1bc173d
0521a9a3-1c6b-45d0-8783-7356ff53c189

Before I got these, I was using a different national brand of softgels. They were extremely expensive. These are, in my opinion, superior in effectiveness to that brand, and have essentially the same ingredients, both active and inactive, at a much better price. Win-win! Labs don’t lie! I am more and more impressed with this dependable brand.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

My doctor just diagnosed me. Bone density was not good. suggested I get 1200mg calcium to take. These are in stock and I received with in a few days. These are a liquid filled gel cap with the vitamin d for easier and quicker absorbtion. Quality of these are good 👍.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Value for money & I've always preferred liquid calcium for perceived better absorption! Softgels were fairly big n hard, not as soft as imagined but not difficult to swallow. Got a few to gift friends cuz calcium is so impt esp for ladies!

761e62f9-10b2-46b6-8da6-404364c58c41
Posted on May 24, 2022

top quality calcium with vit d perfect for all ages bone health easy to swallow packaged well great combination taste ok great supplement best ingredients

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Its a softgel supplement so easy to swallow with no taste. The combination of the calcium and the D3 helps the calcium be absorbed better when taken. Also I love how this product supplies the recommended dosage of 1200mg.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Products are of high quality, fast delivery, are the vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily or as recommended to eat. Impressed after using this online shopping service.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I really like the benefits of this product. And the price is very nice, big bottle for the money. But the softgels are SO BIG! And I have really hard time swallowing them. So I am afraid I will not buy them again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

Love that this one comes with D3 (although I still supplement D3 on the side anyways.) I prefer liquid calcium in softgel form because it's more convenient and this is the only option available on iHerb. Wish it was 1 capsule/day though. Due to rheumatoid arthritis I have to take calcium supplements routinely and always on the lookout for the best one at a good price. This one hits all the marks!

586341d5-0f81-4201-a28f-61783737b3d2