DK

6,204
1,414
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Best Multivitamin For Men.

Mega Multi for Men 90 Tabs - With 35 essential vitamins and minerals 21st Century's Mega Multi For Men is a high potency multivitamin designed for the special needs of men. Mega Multi's formula also helps protect the body from free radicals. Starting a dietary supplement regimen begins with a complete multivitamin. Mega for men is a great choice for any "rookie" supplementation program. No added salt yeast or preservatives. I advise you to consult your family doctor before use.

2601f2ae-505e-4001-b856-48f90141ff33
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My dad often complained of fatigue, due to his age and work, so I got this supplement for him. He takes it daily and can clearly feel the useful effects. Its a complete package with important vitamins and oxidants. He feels stronger! The tabs are big in size and can smell odd but they have no bad after taste. I've already ordered 2 more.

ce96eced-8b52-4f8e-a661-8ca3050b4e3a
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I bought this multivitamin for my spouse, since recently I have often started to catch a cold, to raise immunity. The composition is very large of vitamins and minerals, which made us very happy. He has been drinking for the second week, he felt an improvement in his well-being. The jar opens conveniently, no need to unscrew and tighten the lid.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It's a package of multivitamins and antioxidant for daily intake.The size of the tablet seems big to swallow, better half it. It's a good multi though, however, it seems I don't like the oyster smell as one of the ingredients. I haven't observed yet its potency since I just use it a few days.

2a4f3975-7d7a-4a83-877b-0e13b3d880c3
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I liked the potency of the vitamin ingredients of these vitamins and i took them as a woman even though they were for men. The size is a bit big but not more than you'd expect from something so effective. I take them daily. The package has a convenient flip top lid.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I heard much about the quality and benefits this complex offers you. the size is sufficient for a few months, a perfect dosage and amazing composition and ingredients. i am sure the effect wilm be amazing if you take it on a daily basis. . I haven't tried it yet but it's on its way and I'm very excited to try it. I'll actualize my review as soon as I see any result. if it works well I'll.lrder one for my friend.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Real happy with these. I try and eat balanced diet, so I only take one a day. But even in the morning on an empty stomach with a full glass of water, they don't give a belly ache. Love the men's formula, prostate health matters to me (40+yrs old), and luetine for eye health also a big plus. Decent antioxident package. I feel more energy and focus when I take it and it's priced right. Made in USA. Winner.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

First off iHerb continues to be my go to source for any supplement needs. This particular order I wanted to switch up my multi-vitamin just for a change of % profile. This Mega Multi is great and great quality. A very good spectrum of vit and ingredients and a very economical price. I'm super happy with this order and product.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

The product quality is more excellent Exceeding expectations actually. I felt that is so many things getting better since i started using it , i felt my whole body start breathing again , the size and packaging is perfect and i have it with no damage I highly recommend this product for men