DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have no issues with the quality of this product. Nor do I find the ingredients, size, dosage, or taste to be objectionable. For me, the main issue is its benefit, and in that category I have found the product to be 5 out of 5. And that's all I have to say about that.

Posted on May 15, 2022
1,464

Posted on May 12, 2022
1,372

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love this sime fix to sleep all night. I used to get up 3 times a moght now i sleep through. Tried competitor to no avail. This is the best!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Supplements for the prostate and male urinary tract good quality ingredients After eating for a while Health has changed for the better. Recommended to try.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It seems to be the right dosage of all the ingredients in it. It helps within a week or so and you will notice going to the bathroom less often and with more force. A great product for the price!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

1st Century Prostrate Health has the right ingredients, in bthe right proportions to do the job. I have just started taking them and I am sure I will benefit.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good formula and quality ingredients. I am trying this brand first time and like its size as well as the packaging. The softgels taste pleasant and smell normal. The price was quite reasonable at the time of purchase.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is my first time using this product because the ingredients are having benefits to those who have prostate issues. The quality is good and the size is is not too big to swallow. I found the product good and I would recommend it to others as well.