DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Works for high cholesterol but gives muscle ace!

I take these red yeast for high cholesterol. They do work fast and did reduse my blood values. However red yeast is a natural statine and can give the same painfull side effects. I got really sore muscles and heavy legs. I stopped taking these for a while and ones I felt better start taking them again but much less frequent. I went from taling them daily to twice a week. This gives me no side effects and still reduses my high cholesterol to an acceptable value. I take the 1 pill at night spread out twice a week. The pills are not to big and have no taste. The package arrived super fast to the Netherlands!

9919fade-678d-4309-85a7-c61ed8f2d82f
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The red rice yeast capsule is a natural supplement that is rich in vitamins, minerals and protein. It has been used for centuries in many Asian countries as a food supplement. Red rice yeast capsule contains vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 which are essential for boosting the immune system and aiding digestion. Vitamin C helps with collagen production and improves skin health. This supplement is also rich in protein that can be beneficial for weight loss programs or muscle building programs.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I bought this product to help me get a lower cholesterol reading. Ive been taking it as recommended 2caps a day. It is too soon to tell what it will do for mt cholesterol. It has no after taste. It's very easy to swallow and take. No after effects on the digestion which is important. Let's hope for better numbers at the Doc next round.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I ordered Red Yeast Rice when I was at a Doctor office and the nurse quietly told me to try this to lower my cholesterol. I did and it worked

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I think the quality is high and the ingredients are good. A good size package. I think there are many benefits. I feel healthy consuming this product.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My husband takes these to help with his cholesterol. He’s happy with these. Since I just stopped taking my statin I may join him in taking these as well for cholesterol health to see if it helps me.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,069

I'm glad as it's really effective on lowering down my cholesterol level, great supplement as well for my digestion. High five to iHerb for having this amazing product, plus the packaging is incredible.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I am a big proponent of red yeast rice, and 21st Century has come out with another winner. In conjunction with there beta systerol, I have witnessed a 10% reduction in my LDL, and a 10% increase in my HDL.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

We, that is my wife and I have used this product for years. It has assisted greatly in reducing our cholesterol level, which now is at a very comfortable level. It is, in our opinion a product of high quality aas well as very easy digetionnable.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I take this everyday for the last 3 years. Before that I used a different product. I am very happy with the quality of this product. Keep my cholesterol low.