a surprise for the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this as I was ordering a few other Pacifica products, and at the time there were no reviews so I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I took a chance. I was really impressed by it, the colours are nice, good pigment and blending. not sure the combinations in the palette are that great, but each colour is beautiful and I'm sure I'll be able to match them with other shadows I own.

Great palette!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great palette! It's perfect for summer,but I'm sure that I will be able to create some great looks with it during fall or maybe even winter. The quality is really good and the eyeshadows last all day long.

I love this palette

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This palette have everything you need to add a bit extra on your face on the go. Every shade in this palette smells so good, and not chemical at all, and that is nice. The bronzer is perfect for my skintone, and the higlighters are gorgeous. It is a bit tricky to apply the higlighters, and it works best applied with the finger. The blush is also beautiful. I'm not so in to shimmery eyeshadows, so I wished they had some matte ones, BUT beside that, those in this palette are gorgeous. I especially like the white, blue and pink eyeshadows. I also wished the palette came with a mirror! Why haven't they added a mirror?:( But I will most likely buy again, and recommend it to everyone

Nice blush colors

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pretty colors, but I had a reaction to the eyeshadow unfortunately. Coconut oil/water is not allergen free for everyone. Makes my eyelids burn. The blush is outstanding and natural looking.

muy caro para la calidad que tiene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

los iluminadores en crema y los 2 coloretes están muy bien pero las sombras son demasiado brillantes y metalizadas. No me las pongo ni de noche para salir. Las piezas se despegan del estuche.

Lovely Colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Especially eye shadows, blush and bronzer have beautiful colors. Very pigmented, creamy and long lasting. Im reaching this palette all the time since i got it. Im just in love with it.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wait very anxious for this palette and im using it every single day, the creamy highlighter is perfect, you just need a little touch to shine, and the shadows are perfect on my tan skin, even though the autumn is coming, you still can still working with the colors

Versitail!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very much dofferent colours and possibilities. Those creamy eye shadows are BOM! The creamy formula is really nice to blend and de shades are very pretty. Also the highlighters work very well! Nice palette!

Pretty neat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave only used the eyeshadows and the coral shade is not so pigmented, you still can make it show but the others are pretty good, with eye primer they are even better. All of them are shimmery satin finish didn't notice much fallout but I'd expect them to be slightly more creamy, it smells amazing and I like it buttom line.

my fav summer makeup kit!

Posted by katsain on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite summer makeup, just add mascara, eyeliner and some mineral powder. I just live this!

1 2