Very pretty

Posted by MentaPiperita on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The gold lines are just decoration and disappear when you swipe the blush for the first time. I recommend that you remove all the gold before using the blush because otherwise you'll get chunks of glitter on your face. The blush has 3 colours: a reddish coral, a light pink and a rose pink. The colour you get when you mix the 3 is very pretty and flattering, but I prefer to use mostly the coral. All 3 colours are quite pigmented and have a slight sheen (they're not completely matte but not shimmery). The blush is easy to apply and you get a natural result, I love it. However, it might be too light if you have a dark complexion. The packaging feels lighter than other blushes from Physician's Formula, so the blush seems quite cheap. The plastic also feels a bit flimsy and cheap. This is not important as long as the quality of the product itself is good, but I don't think it would make a nice gift. The brush is not very soft, but it's useful for applying blush in a pinch. Oh, and the blush does have a strong scent, but it's not unpleasant to me.

Affordable blush with long-lasting wear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a really pretty blush that has long-lasting wear. I very much prefer matte finishes for my make up, but the shimmer in this doesn't bother me at all and adds a subtle glow.

About this bluscher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very fine bluscher,beautifull color ,this producthas a great feature,

Lindo color

Posted by Carojita on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lindo color, lindo envase, fácil de usar.

Lovely

Posted by taffytan on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a blusher for many many years! Sunny weather could melt your make up or you are dripping with sweat! I wear larenim powder to work and when I reached the office I gently blush on my face and it stay. Lovely Colour.

Physician's Formula Argan Wear Argan Oil Blush Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Physician's Formula Argan Oil series make up! Blush has some sort of exotic scent but not a deal breaker for me. Blush colour is not too over the top and it brightens my complexion!

Just right...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Blush... Plenty of color, and Wonderful Scent!!! I really do love this blush!

Can we talk about pretty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I brought this because it's soooo darn pretty, and I will be honest I have not used mine yet because I just love the way it looks and I don't want to mess it up, I am expecting it will be really good as most products I have brought from Physicians Formula preform really well!

Great Every Day Blush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great every day blush. Pigmented, easy to blend.

Nice, a bit too intensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A lot of pigment - a bit too much to my taste. But it feels nice on face and stays put. Nice, natural colour.

1 2