DKK

Very pretty

Posted by MentaPiperita on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The gold lines are just decoration and disappear when you swipe the blush for the first time. I recommend that you remove all the gold before using the blush because otherwise you'll get chunks of glitter on your face. The blush has 3 colours: a reddish coral, a light pink and a rose pink. The colour you get when you mix the 3 is very pretty and flattering, but I prefer to use mostly the coral. All 3 colours are quite pigmented and have a slight sheen (they're not completely matte but not shimmery). The blush is easy to apply and you get a natural result, I love it. However, it might be too light if you have a dark complexion. The packaging feels lighter than other blushes from Physician's Formula, so the blush seems quite cheap. The plastic also feels a bit flimsy and cheap. This is not important as long as the quality of the product itself is good, but I don't think it would make a nice gift. The brush is not very soft, but it's useful for applying blush in a pinch. Oh, and the blush does have a strong scent, but it's not unpleasant to me.

Lindo color

Posted by Carojita on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lindo color, lindo envase, fácil de usar.

Can we talk about pretty!

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I brought this because it's soooo darn pretty, and I will be honest I have not used mine yet because I just love the way it looks and I don't want to mess it up, I am expecting it will be really good as most products I have brought from Physicians Formula preform really well!

blusher

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very pretty. Liked it but probably a bit too light for me.

About this bluscher

Posted by 5568803926814585743 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very fine bluscher,beautifull color ,this producthas a great feature,

Lovely

Posted by taffytan on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a blusher for many many years! Sunny weather could melt your make up or you are dripping with sweat! I wear larenim powder to work and when I reached the office I gently blush on my face and it stay. Lovely Colour.

Precioso y único!

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tiene un tacto sedoso y muchos matices de color, queda precioso sobre la piel. Creo que en pieles morenas quedará demasiado clarito, pero si eres más blanquita deja un rubor muy natural con un ligero brillo.

Physician's Formula Argan Wear Argan Oil Blush Natural

Posted by 5588620717910235756 on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Physician's Formula Argan Oil series make up! Blush has some sort of exotic scent but not a deal breaker for me. Blush colour is not too over the top and it brightens my complexion!

Just right...

Posted by Reviewer2029388 on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Blush... Plenty of color, and Wonderful Scent!!! I really do love this blush!

Great Every Day Blush

Posted by 5272984523010912455 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great every day blush. Pigmented, easy to blend.

1 2