DKK

Good but not exceptional

Posted by Reviewer2348488 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good bronzer for fair-skinned girls, it's not too orangey, not too powdery, and it smells amazing. However, after many raving reviews online I expected something out of this world. Which it's not. Don't get me wrong - it's a good bronzer, and you will enjoy using it, just don't expect it to be something extraordinary.

gorgeous!

Posted by 5278297232084818764 on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely light colour, perfect for us pale types! Smells divine, goes on so easily, didn't oxidise at all during the day so the colour stayed true. Love!

Ohhh ... that smell ... ♡♡

Posted by 5720888137992886746 on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this Butter bronzer, not only for the smell of it (its full of promissed for tropics, sun, love and fun), but als for the light colour that smoothly glides onto your skin. My summer fling of 2016!! ❤❤

Great bronzer

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very light skinned (MAC NW13 for reference), and this bronzer gives me a perfect sun kissed warmth. It's not orange at all, yet a tad to warm to be used as a contouring powder in my opinion. I love the fact that it's matte and very silky. Yes, it does smell like piña coladas (i.e. coconut and pineapple), but the scent is not noticeable upon application. If your skin tone is medium to dark, it won't show as well. The only downside to this product is the bulky and clunky packaging. The sponge it comes with (in a compartment under the poweder itself) is totally useless, and the compartment just takes up space. I intend to pop the powder pan out and place it in a different compact for a more minimal, travel-friendly product. But still, this is a great product which I do recommend for all fair/light skinned makeup lovers.

its a good brinzer, but

Posted by 5143260077137714592 on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

only for very fair skin

Great product! Love it! Will buy again!

Posted by 5143089289983379446 on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great colour, love the smell, smells like the beach, coconutty smell. Bronze up your face easily, I use this one for the winter months and the darker one during summer months when I got more of a tan. Works great on my pale scandinavian skin. It's not like other bronzers that can make you look orange. Love it and will buy it again! Would love if you get the butter blush in to..

New Favourite Go To Bronzer

Posted by 4895366801134602936 on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bronzer is perfect for my pale / freckly skin - not too dark or muddy. And it smells like a tropical holiday! This is great value and quality!

nice

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

gentle bronzer,lovely glow

very nice

Posted by 5280108239364964445 on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Snells very nice and very good bronzing. Love it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Fantastic quality and good price.

Posted by 5070473013157084987 on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Firstly it smells delicious like summer vacation at the beach with pina colada. Second, it is not orange or any other artificial colour. It`s pure tan colour which make my face super healthy and glow within. I am strongly recommended this awesome product.