Good but not exceptional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good bronzer for fair-skinned girls, it's not too orangey, not too powdery, and it smells amazing. However, after many raving reviews online I expected something out of this world. Which it's not. Don't get me wrong - it's a good bronzer, and you will enjoy using it, just don't expect it to be something extraordinary.

gorgeous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely light colour, perfect for us pale types! Smells divine, goes on so easily, didn't oxidise at all during the day so the colour stayed true. Love!

its a good brinzer, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

only for very fair skin

Ohhh ... that smell ... ♡♡

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this Butter bronzer, not only for the smell of it (its full of promissed for tropics, sun, love and fun), but als for the light colour that smoothly glides onto your skin. My summer fling of 2016!! ❤❤

Great bronzer

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very light skinned (MAC NW13 for reference), and this bronzer gives me a perfect sun kissed warmth. It's not orange at all, yet a tad to warm to be used as a contouring powder in my opinion. I love the fact that it's matte and very silky. Yes, it does smell like piña coladas (i.e. coconut and pineapple), but the scent is not noticeable upon application. If your skin tone is medium to dark, it won't show as well. The only downside to this product is the bulky and clunky packaging. The sponge it comes with (in a compartment under the poweder itself) is totally useless, and the compartment just takes up space. I intend to pop the powder pan out and place it in a different compact for a more minimal, travel-friendly product. But still, this is a great product which I do recommend for all fair/light skinned makeup lovers.

Great product! Love it! Will buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great colour, love the smell, smells like the beach, coconutty smell. Bronze up your face easily, I use this one for the winter months and the darker one during summer months when I got more of a tan. Works great on my pale scandinavian skin. It's not like other bronzers that can make you look orange. Love it and will buy it again! Would love if you get the butter blush in to..

Nice Bronzer but was very Disappointed with IHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The color is great, nice bronzer and smell so good. But I was so disappointed with iHerb because they didn't even wrap the bronzer atleast in bubble wrap to protect it. When it came to me OMG! it's all crushed up and I had to transfer it to another container as it's like a loose powder bronzer. Please iherb next time wrap the orders properly especially for overseas orders.

great bronzer for pale skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this bronzer, its great for pale skin I am a MAC NC10 and it pulls slightly orange on me so I just use a more brown bronzer with it and its great. It smells like a holiday but it doesn't linger on the skin

This product is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very beautiful and very buttery, easy to use and blends out really well, only problem I had was the smell, it's not an off smell, just a one I can't stand but it won't stop me using this amazing bronzer,

New Favourite Go To Bronzer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bronzer is perfect for my pale / freckly skin - not too dark or muddy. And it smells like a tropical holiday! This is great value and quality!