Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I, in particular have oily skin, and this goes on great, easy to apply. Very satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so blown away by the perfection of this product! I'm a tinted moisturizer kind of gal but was wanting a little more coverage. This is light to medium coverage. I'm in the light/medium shade and it's fairly close to my skin tone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

เป็นคูชั่นที่ทาแล้วเรียบเนียนมากๆ ใช้ง่ายเกลี่ยง่าย ปกปิดได้ดี

Generally good but coverage is not as good as expected

Posted by ninglit on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using the CC cream and happy with the cocerage. Expect this product could do the same with high SPF, however, the product couldn't cover spot and acne scar as the CC cream does. Go for CC cream if you are looking for coverage otherwise, it is a good product. It help even skin tone and hardly turn your face yellowish after a long day, which is good.

Great foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot, very good for everyday wear, and the cushion is pretty easy to use.

Great product! Get into my makeup bag!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Especially good for the warm weather in the area where I live. Convenient to take in the bag.

Anti-aging Sun Care

Posted by KaterinaSkinObsessed on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Liked it a lot! It's not oily, convenient to refresh any place out of home! I am to switch from creams to this one for summer!

Fabulous feeling

Posted by livingwell on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used PF before and am usually pretty happy with it. Aging now so mineral powder makeup often gets in my lines...this goes on beautifully....highly recommend for light to med coverage only. Not for evening wear if you are heavy foundation wearer. But great for every day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light , long last, good testure I use it daily Highly recommend

Nice, but that's all...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Low-medium coverage. You can't relay only on the puff for a flawless face, I always need to finish it with a face brush/fingers. But the SPF is great, and if you don't have time in the morning it's a good option,

1 2