Nice Sunscreen Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients of sunscreen is more environmental-friendly than some others. But the tone of the BB cream is too dark for me. This is suppose for Light skin tone and I have a fairly light tone. After applying on the back of my hand, I can clearly see the light beige/brown colour. I suppose you can use it for contouring or bronzing if you have fair skin tone too. This doesnt lighten up my skin. The coverage isnt exceptionally good as well. It also has a herbal-kind-of scent. Overall, its acceptable. But if you have fair skin or very fair skin, think before you buy.

Really happy with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Be aware the tint is on the darker side of "light" if you have a fair complexion it is still likely to be a bit Dark. That said I love this product and how well it sits on my skin.

Really Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is my first experience with BB creams and I decided not to use make up again. I have a light skin with yellow tone and it fits nicely. I have also some post acne red scars that it doesn't cover 100% but they totally look better and the final result looks more natural. The only bad thing I found is that it doesn't smell nice. Anyway I will definitely buy again!

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about this one, because I think it clogs my pores. Everytime I use it, i have cloged the next morning :-/