Fresh and pearly face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love a matte finish. However, I tried this Super BB Insta ready powder and I loved it! it is perfect when you want a FAST and fresh make up, or when you are on those days that your skin needs a something special..., it gives to your skin a healthy and natural 'pearly' glow (not too shiny though) I apply first my humectant lotion, then I use my powder brush to apply it all over my face. To finish a fast and simple look, I apply a little of mascara and lipstick... I’m ready to go. I really recomend it!

Great coverage and tone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked the product a lot since it has the perfect coverage for that non make up look. It has a great neutral tone althought the darker tone could be a little bit darker for a contour effect. Overall great!

Good...I think?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works fine as a setting powder but I can't see that it's doing anything above and beyond that? Certainly can't tell any difference on my skin using the three colours separately so I just sweep a brush over all three and apply. Does give a nice soft finish on my face.

colour not right my skin tone unfortunately!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

a little too pinky/orange for my skin but that's probably just my skin tone! still feels nice, isn't heavy at all, and gives a nice glow