Good minty shampoo, but didn't help my dandruff

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo because I read from a blogger that this product cured her husband's dandruff. I've had dandruff for 2 years, and nothing has worked for me so far, and unfortunately, this didn't either. It is a great shampoo that's very foamy, cleansing, not too harsh and I like the thick gel texture. It just really didn't help with my dandruff. It also kind of reminds me of Intelligent Nutrients' shampoo, because it's very minty, but this is much cheaper. Also, though it does have that strong mint scent, it isn't tingly or cooling on your scalp.***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

The-Seaweed-Bath-Co-Argan-Shampoo-Eucalyptus-Peppermint-Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I rarely review products but I love Seaweed Bath Company shampoos. They are all natural which is a great place to come from. All their fragrances have none of that chemical smell that all the majors have. The product itself has a moderate amount of lather and is very effective at cleaning my hair. This is now the only shampoo my family and I use. I particularly recommend it if your scalp is a bit dry.

Makes my hair feel strong and shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Though as with all natural sort of shampoos can be a bit drying. This shampoo is great, the texture is a bit weird (very runny) and it doesn't really lather. Very expensive for the amount. Since it doesn't really spread on the hair/lather I feel like I need to use quite a lot. :(

Good shampoo with natural ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

high-quality, affordable for natural hair care My hair is softer, more manageable and maintains moisture and texture .

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've found this shampoo really good for sensitive skin, my hair also looks thicker

Good product but Broken package overseas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Seaweed Bath Co. products in the organic store while I was still in US. I love the shampoo and conditioner so I bought twice on IHerb. However, this time the delivery service didn't put any plastic sheets or paper to protect the liquid in the package, so the cap of the shampoo bottle got broken on the way overseas and the shampoo spilled out the whole box. It was not okay. I filed the complaint to the delivery, but IHerb should be aware of this as well for the overall service.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a little goes a long way.

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

shiny!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally getting the shine back to my hair after becoming a new Mum. My hair is very long and using this shampoo makes it feel silky and fresh. Love the smell too.

...