DK

4.3
  • S
Based on 1,128 Ratings
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
I thought I'll never find the perfect body scrub

The perfect body scrub exists. My biggest issue was finding a good body scrub that will allow me not to clean my shower every time. This one has it all: it's relaxing, it smells amazing, the smell is not overpowering like the scrubs from bath & body works, it's not greasy and you don't have to clean the shower every time, and it scrubs really good despite the salt being fine.

45eb6a20-9867-49a8-a68a-fce74109aa10
1afdbf73-8b2f-4ee8-aa91-0ed20208e121

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I really have no words to describe this product, it has no smell is good for care routine for dry skin, the size is big but I finished the product within 1 month so I would buy ir again. It’s refreshing for skin and i got the benefit because my hand are tired from the sun.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Scent- heavenly Usability- extremely easy and accessible My personal view is VERY HIGH QUALITY with the right size that can last for a very long time as you dont need much to rub over your body. It’s packaged nearly and has a air tight lid to prevent the product from leaking. It is a bit thick but gentle enough to not cause any sensitivity on the skin. You just need to wet your skin and start rubbing it all over. Don’t worry- it will not dry out your skin! It feels heavenly and very soft and can be used for different age groups- teenagers and adults. Myth: it spills all over the shower. Fact: it does NOT spill or get messy at all! I feel so relaxed sniffing the melissa and lavendar when I scrub my body especially in the steam room.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Unlike other products, this peel does not make the skin dry, but the contrary, it makes the skin vet hydrated. Also it smells like heaven!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Very excellent product It is gentle and give me good benefit The size is fair with price The package is good The scent is nice The quality is excellent

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love the lavender scent but its like dry powder and I'm not sure how to properly get it on my body because I end up spilling it in the process.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love this. The lavender smell is not strong, but it’s not a problem for me. It does it job, my skin is soft after using it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is my second time purchase and I love the smell. The fragrant is mild and not too strong. It’s not too oily too