DK

3.9
Blue-Violet
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Good

Some days I did see good results and some days were not that noticeable. I used it for PMS water retention. I will try again to get a better idea. I’ll buy again because I did see results and maybe the days I didn’t were mainly because my body didn’t retain as much . It’s great because it keeps electrolytes.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product was ok. It did help a bit but I confess it was not enough to help with water retention during PMS for example. You have to associate it with other products like primrose oil and high doses of active vitamin B6. That did the trick! 🙌🏼

Posted on May 9, 2022

cant really say for sure as i also take low dose of prescription diuretcs. Very soon I will just use this product to see if i maintain the reduction in fluid retention achieved from the prescription meds. Update my review when i know more.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

well,its good quality but you have to take every day for 5 days at least

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Only been using this for a week and does work!! Not running to toilet every ten minutes and not so bloated

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

And only for 3 days! And you will start pee all the time My cheekbones became visible right on the second day, even though I have an issue of water rendition all the time Was working perfectly for me

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Did not like these pills and didn’t seem to have any affect on me. Also, the size of the pills are MASSIVE and hard so I had trouble with them.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It works great. I love it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

takes some hours but works well