DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 20, 2022
A great product!

I’ve been taking these complex b’s with AOR for 2 years now and I love using Iherb!! Fast delivery, super valuable compared to other stockists, a good size, and great quality! They’ve really helped since turning plant based giving me energy, helping with monthly cycle, a great quality product! Would recommend. I take 2 a day one in morning and the other at night.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is a great quality with best form ingredient. Good price for the size. The folic acid ingredient is the best. It helps me feel more energy with niacin flush. Nice package and strong effect. High vitamin b potency support nervous system

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I was initially introduced to this product by my doctor. However, the website that they recommend is $10 more with expensive shipping. I’ll get the same high quality product with iHerb!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Everyone should take b complex daily. It is very good for stress and even young prople should take it. It should be suggested to all the depressed people by their consultants and it would really help their clients

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have some stomach issues and I've been having some tingling and nerve pain and I think because of b12 deficiency but every time I take a pill a day within 2 days all my issues are gone. I think I need to be consistent with it.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

When i buy vitamin b complex, i always check the different types of B that are contained in the capsules. For example the B1, Folate and B12 offered by this company are superior/better types. I also feel much better taking this B complex compared to those i have taken in the past when i did not know how to differentiate, for example, a good type of B1 from an inferior one which our body cannot absorb well. So i would like to say to the company: keep it up, consumers nowadays are becoming more discerning .

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

The bottle recommends taking three capsules/day; I take just one (which still provides > 100% of the RDA for each of the B vitamins). What I like about this product is: 1. it uses bioavailable forms (e.g. methylfolate); 2. it includes biotin, choline, and inositol; 3. it's vegan. I wish it also had kosher certification and a shorter, more natural list of inactive ingredients, but I still use it as my B complex supplement.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label