DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 19, 2022
Good

Nice texture and scent - like minted candy Only I don’t like - feeling like it’s not washed away fully and face remains greasy, especially in T-zone ( I have a combi -sensitive skin) so I use after it another washing gel from Pacifica to have a fully clean face feeling

fa607036-9468-47aa-a64a-d20dbf2be4e0
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The smell is very pleasant and the quality is wonderful. I am 29 years old with combination skin (normal to oily t-zone). I use this facial wash twice a day. It gently removes dirt and oil from my skin without drying it out. Love its creamy consistency. Great size for the price. Will be back for more.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Love this facial cleaner! I've been using it for years and won't use anything else. I'm 31 yrs old with oily skin, prone to cystic type breakouts and wrinkles!! Not fair! This product cleans my skin very well, removes the oils without over drying and does not promote breakouts.I love this facial cleanser!!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Finally I found a cleanser that doesn’t dry my skin. And I love that it has a little bit of mint in it, it is refreshing. Coconut oil moisturizes the skin. The product has a great scent

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have very dry, sensitive skin and this products helps to keep my face moisturized and I haven't had a reaction to the product on my skin. Loving it so far and will be bulk ordering again.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Could be good as a first step of a double cleanse (instead of oil cleansing, or using micellar water) as it seems to be pretty similar to cold cream. I've also used it as a body wash when I was having issues with my skin barrier, and found that it cleanses well without irritating the skin.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

One of my favorite cleansers. Does not dry my skin. Actually makes it feel smooth. I use this every day and it lasts a long time. Well worth the money!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

i like it. i use this to my face it so smooth and the smell is good smell like coconut and milk ilike it so much

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

A great product that lasts a lot of time, its smell is very pleasant, certainly for coconut lovers. Cleans the face and leaves it pleasant to the touch. Fun thing