DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Life saver

My Naturopath recommended this specific brand for me when we discovered I had Estrogen Dominance syndrome. Within a few weeks I started feeling so much better! The main ingredient seems low, but the way it's blended with the phospholipids makes it absorb far better than straight DIM. The tiny size of the pills makes them easy to take, and you should feel the benefits pretty quickly if you actually need this product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I took it for 2 months, but there were no positive effect whatsoever. The doctor suggested that I double the dose to 8 pills a day, i. e. 600 mg a day. It is a shame; it becomes really expensive, so I take 450 mg a day as a compromise; and I started noticing some positive effects. Please like if helpful.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

great priče, I am taking just 1 caps per day, gor 2 weeks. it takes at last 4 weejs to feel benefits

06c52131-49d0-4ba5-85bf-29bfe742b0b7
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Take for the fibroids. There are no and could not be results immediately, but it is good for the oestrogen metabolism. I am hopeful.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Good for skin Good for skin Good for skin Good for skin

Posted on May 16, 2022

Helps with my fluctuations around PCOS, a good supplement to support keeping female hormones in balance.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

product came as promised and was what expected and make you healhty

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Excellent quality, clean ingredients. Dosage 2 x 2 per day for benefit on estrogen metabolism. No taste. Good size bottle. Easy to take.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

No taste, easy to swallow capsule. Postage was super fast. High quality product.