DK
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This Vitamin is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Many people are lacking magnesium and have sleep and other issues, high quality ingredients help keep a good balance of this mineral for ultimate health. I started taking it a year ago, it helps to relax and rest. Convenient packing and size, easy to swallow. Please like my review if you find it helpful 😸

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Excellent good quality magnesium. Really helped with sleep and regulation. The difference when I forgot to take this for a few days is very pronounced.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I was very surprised when using the product because it was really good beyond my expectations. Thank you very much iherb i will continue to support iherb.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Ordered this supplement before from the UK, this is one of the best magnesium citrate to promote brain health and reduce headaches. If you are on the same path as I am, please give a shot - it is a high quality product, very susceptible by the body.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Citrate form is very useful for a gallbladder. Also gives energy during the day. Can have laxative effect, you have to adjust your tolerable dosage.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

My husband has been taking 1 capsule morning and evening and I was thrilled to see his RBC magnesium result come in at 4.2mmol/L . The powder is released from the capsules and we think, preferable to tablets. We plan to continue with this dosage on a daily basis. Ref levels Dr Carolyn Dean "The Magnesium Miracle".

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

very effective magnesium, helps to calm down with stress, excellent support and replenishment of the lack of magnesium in the body

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Look great i’ll try it and will update the review