DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

One of four types of magnesium I've started taking. This one was recommended to me as having the benefit of helping mitigate acid reflux. I generally like to take 100mg at a time so this one is on the low side but, no worries, I take something else with a sneaky little bit of magnesium in it and I just take it at the same time. I've never used anything by this brand before but I am happy with the quality.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

My second order of this supplement and brand. I experience restless leg syndrome about one to two times a month during the night for several hours. I went last month without any of the symptoms. Hoping that I finally found the cause of my RLS and will continue to order this brand.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The product is excellent! Magnesium is great for those who have low acidity, and take at night before bed on an empty stomach. Like if it helped you.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

My husband has been using this for years. THIS brand recommended by his doctor in Portugal. When he does not take these specific Magnesium pills, the same day he suffers from leg cramps. My husband has MS & this helps SO much against the leg cramps

Posted on May 15, 2022

These I feel are working to remove my daughters leg cramps. They taste horrible according to her and so I crush them and add to a spoon of honey to make them palatable. I personally have no issues with them. Great magnesium and quality.

758de14c-8240-4614-9f6b-ebe35168d95b
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I've took it for a long time and i found them very good for me, but if you take them be carefull to not take them on your empty stomach. Also be very carefull with the humidity around those pills, they are very sensitive.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

it's not the first time i'm ordering this product, for my mother - she love's it. i'ts a great supplement for the neurons system and overall health. will order more.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Magnesium is such an essential ingredient you need in your body, I find the quality and the size of the tablets are easy to take.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It’s such a good quality and perfect for immune system And for hair skin and nails, perfect for absorption and it has no taste every time i purchase this product

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Magnesium Chloride is supposed to be the best form for maximum absorption. The taste is terrible-- very bitter but regardless I'll continue to take it. The pills are small and round so i try to swallow it quickly before i taste it.