DK

4.5
Based on 1,915 Ratings
1,347
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Amazing, improved my skin and reduced my fatigue

The quality of this wheatgrass powder is very high, and I can really see the benefit to my skin after just two weeks of drinking it. This superfood is rich in antioxidants and I see an improvement in my energy levels, which is great because at my age (late twenties) I really shouldn't be feeling tired all the time. The package is good and the screw cap is tight. I'm taking better care of my health and diet so I drink this every morning. I really like the clean and green taste, but if you think it's too strong, you can mix it with more water to make it more diluted.

0ba3f74f-1873-4739-b1b0-3176dd3236f5

I didn't expect the scoop is rather big, and for starter I don't think I need to use that much, so ½ tsp is quite enough for me, in 200 ml plain water, taste is okay, not stinky like spirulina or bitter like bitter melon, more like matcha or moringa, and not hard to sip it down. Then I mixed ½ tsp of it with coconut milk powder + 1 tbs sunflower lecithin + 1 tbs white chia seed, and I got the spirulina-like instant oatmilk that I used to drink before I started keto diet. This comfort drink I made which is keto friendly, with high fat high fiber low protein low carb is surely healthier than that instant milk laden with sugar and grain, it tasted like coconut matcha latte with chia seed (which resembles mung bean or green lentil, lol). The wheatgrass nutrition is destroyed from the heat obviously, but it's an occasional comfort drink when I missed that spirulina oatmilk. 😙 Next time I'll put coconut ghee or cultured ghee or cacao butter in it too.

53d101c7-6b38-4f82-8ee1-7402e522a738
dd87d47c-c49b-4172-9f0d-79d00c35b71a
a9186440-0b38-47d3-8c2c-70b29ffa41ef
4136420e-7f85-4607-a4a5-2278a2b1555f
cd4239c8-0b14-4ca3-93c7-489dad95d314
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I like this organic wheat grass formula. It has a very mile taste, dissolve easily in cold water. I had this first thing every morning. So far feeling good. I alternate this one with Garden’s life Super Green. It makes me feel better even I don't have enough veggies on a day.

eef41611-58ac-47cd-ad4c-29637c1a7fc4
90021ab5-0877-4ab9-be18-b7b67e044ed6
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Hard to find a good organic wheatgrass product. This one seems good. I have been having it for more than a month. Haven’t feel much difference yet. I bought it for my mum as well as post radiotherapy supplement. It doesn’t have a strong flavour. So it’s very easy to drink it by itself or add to smoothies or juice. One bottle only has 30 servings so it finishes very quickly if you have it daily. I’ll purchase the 800g version next time for better value.

7854b913-b025-44a2-9047-5a10fbe5b397
c143cba3-8ca0-4dc3-a06f-d1e3a903d2d8
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a repeat purchase of this product . I researched wheatgrass and found that it is anti inflammatory and upon reading the reviews for this wheatgrass I purchased some. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised in the taste which I found quite palatable . This is now part of my daily supplement regime to curb inflammation in the body. My son now takes this as part of his supplement regime to curb inflammation in the body. Great to see him drinking green goodness daily !

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

taste like wheatgrass. quality - i mix it with coconut juice and chia seeds to cover the taste although i feel it's naturally sweeter and not bitter compare to other wheatgrass brands so i continue to buy this one easier to get the superfood into my daily diet in this form.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022