DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I heard great things about this product and appreciate the lower cost compared to other brands of silver! My only complaint so far is that it is tough to get just a "teaspoon" out without spilling with such a large opening. So I use a medicine cup to at least minimize the spilling when I try to pour it straight into a teaspoon even though I still tend to over pour a bit.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love this Silver solution. It's a life saver for the whole family, especially for my 2 young kids. It really boosts their immunity. keeps them away from flu viruses and even if they do fall sick they recover much faster after consuming this on a daily basis.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My hub had the onset of a summer cold and found it eased the symptoms when he used it for several days. We have used silver in the past and find it has benefits to our overall health.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love Silver Biotics! I always have a bottle on hand just in case of an infection. It has helped me get over colds and other infections much faster than if I had not taken it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been using this for several years now with great results. I have avoided needing antibiotics many times by using this instead to combat sinus infections.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Strong reliable defense to strengthen and protect my immune system! Whenever exposed to illness in groups of people, I take a teaspoon, and the illness is vanquished.

I feel good after taking it daily. It taste good or you can say there is no taste. I have been using this for a year now. The quality is great, I recommend this.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This product is helpful for so many bodily issues. Independent test show its effective against viruses and bacteria and is absorbed into the body better than colloidal silver.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

A natural antibiotic of great quality, supplement for sick and healthy peopleq against deficiency of immunity, neutral taste. You can take it not waiting for any symptoms of any disease.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

It's an awesome product! I have the gel, the liquid & the nose spray & I believe it's a home essential. Use it on myself, my dogs, etc. . . many times it keeps us from having to make vet trips & trips to the dr . . .