DK

Based on 4,012 Ratings
3,397
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I just love this vitamin C form even if tablets are big and not easy to swallow. I bought 1000 mg coz of my stressful lifestyle, that's like normal size to boost my natural immunity, I love big package coz we are a family, I love the effects of this potency and non acidity for my stomach is a big yes for repurchase. I'm satisfied with quality of ingredients and tablet has no sour taste. It's on my repurchase list.

4aded36f-b96a-41fd-8732-a95d87023b9d
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great product, great quality, great ingredients, perfect size, with 1000 mg, great effect, perfect packaging, acidity is very gentle on the stomach when taken with food, great potency, a lot of great antioxidants, great effect on health protection, great taste and better absorbing to the blood stream when chewed instead of swallowing and immunity protection against sicknesses.

54cfba52-40af-4db0-be36-9eb676f40ce3

Since I’ve already reviewed this product, but in a other package, I’m just gonna leave it down below): Really like this Ester-C formula with a great addition of bioflavonoids which is also non-acidic and doesn’t affect my stomach acidity. One of the most essential supplements when it comes to thyroid and adrenal health, iron absorbability, antioxidant content, as well as coping with viruses such as coronavirus. One of the best Vit C formulas on iHerb P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

very good quality vitamin C! Not sour, no acid and no reflux from these. I just do not like tablets (problem with swallowing them) so I since then order them in capsules. I take the 500 mg capsules instead of the 1000mg as these are too big. I take 2 or 3 the 500mg

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Got this for my mom who has several ailments due to prediabetic (which reduced her kidney's function). It doesn't work alone because I arranged lots of anti-inflammatory supplements to alleviate the inflammation. The most obvious change she had from ingesting them consistently is less pain from gout and noticeable lighter skin.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 26, 2022

As a natural bruiser, I discovered early on that ascorbic acid reduced the appearance of bruises on my body. When Ester C came on the market, this upped the game considerably. Now, unless I bash myself, I get no bruises on my body at all. Additionally, you only need to take Ester C once a day, as it remains in the body for 24 hours.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My mom, husband, and I have been drinking this for years. We usually took it once a day but since Covid we've been taking it twice a day for immunity, and we haven't been sick yet. No acidity on the stomach. The size of the capsule is quite large though so swallowing can be challenging.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Vitamins are considered essential nutrients—because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage. But this supplement is quite big in size and not easy to swallow in my opinion.