DK

4.9
Based on 2,290 Ratings
2,058
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The quality of the product is great, it gives you energy without harming your stomach. The ingredients of vitamin c and the bioflavonoids in this 1000 mg capsule boost you with energy, the size of the capsule is big, but over all the product is an excellent quality, I am intending to order more.

04a5e7ff-9a9e-468c-b8ec-2932d2dffb8c
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Really good vitamin C. I took it in capsules coz of taste. Size of capsule is quite but easy to swallow. I get me off flu, cold and other nasty autumn viruses. I will reorder this produkt again. It really boost immune system and helps at stressful life style. It's not acidic so won't hurt your stomach , package is easy to open, I love potency of antioxidant in this package, ingredients are 1000 mg of calcium ascorbate as vit C and 106 mg of calcium, 200 mg of citrus bioflavoids for better potency of vitamin c, greater effect and quality.

35c9f2f9-afcd-422f-8130-9f64d7c90e43
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Unlike other brands, which have large, sharp tablets, I prefer and like these CAPSULES! Capsule size is around 23mm. They are powerful and gentle at a same time. Easy to drink, no acidic taste. Quality is great. It provides you with 1000 mg of C-vitamin, which is more than enough for immunity and figting free radicals in stomach linig. Package is big enough for a couple months supply, great value for the money!

a1d8f4eb-d13e-4835-98d4-09bddf670066
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Been taking this product for more than 30 years upon the advice of my physician. I highly recommend this capsule form rather than the hard pill because I was told it dissolves better than the hard one. We are older people and feel taking the product keeps our immune system healthly especially in the Covid environment. So far we are very healthy and plan on staying so by continuing taking Ester C capsules.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Vitamin C is so important for the immune system. I love that I only have to take this brand once a day yet it offers 24 hr immune support. It truly is gentle on the stomach and contains citrus bioflavonoids to aid absorption. Non-GMO as well which is a must.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This is a great quality vitamin C with decent mg, non acidic ingredients, and potent form of vitamin C. It does not upset my stomach at all. The packaging it convenient as it’s just a flip cap. Doesn’t taste weird either. In fact there is no taste. Capsule size is little large but nothing abnormal. I take this for detoxification and immunity. Vitamin C is an antioxidant Al also helps with other areas of health like skin and liver.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is a product i liked during the pandemic, boosted my immunity and i didn’t had any issue with taking capsule because its gentle on my stomach. Its a good supplement and recommended as your daily dose of vitamin c! Its good quality and no after taste, definitely recommended!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I strongly recommend this vitamins for a boost to your immune system. I take one 1000 mg pill daily and I have seen a difference. When I was exposed to Covid-19 and started to feel symptoms I continued to take this vitamin...the worst I felt was the body aches and shortness of breath but nothing severe. I havent gotten sick during this flu season..the worst maybe a sniffle and that’s it...This truly works wonders. Strongly suggest this vitamin especially during this pandemic.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I regularly buy the product since it contains bioflavonoids therefore the absorption is better. It is well tolerated. My parents who are older ppl take it regularly to maintain overall body condition and I find it that boosts their immune system. The occasional colds they get, overcome with mild symptoms. Love the pack size.