DK

4.9
Based on 12,866 Ratings
11,746
Posted on May 22, 2022

Good quality of Vitamin C. Bonus are the added bioflavonoid complex. The capsules are large in size but easy to swallow. They have a light fruity taste. I have a sensitive stomach, so I take this Vitamin C, which is not acidic and does not cause pain or irritation. Its have effect for me for immunity during the winter months. This package is enough for me for more than 3 months.

4a776ff8-cb0a-4af4-a9eb-b291c9b01bd1
668e04b2-481c-4dc5-a714-42faa3c31e96
Posted on May 20, 2022

It’s very helpful for me and my family to recover sooner after getting a cold or other slight illnesses. We usually take it as long as we start to have any symptoms. Of course, drinking more warm water, taking hot showers, and getting enough rest also help a lot. BTW, the size is easier to swallow. The quality and ingredient are both very good.

109c0a63-3ec2-4dec-9783-6acb72825215

Best vitamin C, does not burden the stomach and the content of 500 ml is ideal for the body, the more the body can not take, it is better to take vitamin C more often in smaller ml content, 500 ml is the maximum for one use. I've been taking these vitamins for several years and I can really see the difference, since I've been taking vitamin C regularly, I've been taking it several times a day, so my immunity is much better, and at the same time, if you don't want to age, give your body enough vitamin C as well. Well, the amount of 500 milligrams is absolutely ideal because your body cannot take more than 500 mg at one time, and in the next three hours it will be able to take another 500 mg, so if you want to do some multiascorbic treatment with vitamin C, you just need to take 500 mg every three hours. otherwise, this formulation is ideal for multiascorbic throat treatment precisely because this vitamin is deacidified and does not burden the digestive tract so much.

ffba8d3a-9bed-4c04-afb3-44cf66af3a5c
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I bought this because they claim for the non-acidic formula (which would be perfect for peptic ulcers). They came in tablet form. I live in a very hot and humid country and there is no moisture issue with the tablet at all. They have good stability, no color or odor change and are easy to swallow.

e6e7bd38-cddd-4ac0-bef1-d3f8a4545cf8
8c218e29-ff62-4148-a4bd-65296f8b2ef3
5400401d-8a8c-42a1-ab56-8d62938bb4f6
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have taken Ester-C for years because it’s gentle and non- acidic in my stomach as is stated on the label. It’s very effective formulated with a citrus bioflavonoid complex that makes it a strong antioxidant. I normally take 500 mg 3 X daily for maintenance or more for sickness. It’s great!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

From what I understand it is the best form of vitamin C. It doesn't cause any unpleasant effect on my stomach. I even gave it to my kids (cut in half). The taste is ok. It is a good support for immune system! The size of package is great - lasts for a long time. Recommend these vitamins!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

An essential immunity antioxidant non acidic booster that is friendly to those who have a sensitive stomach. The ingredients are of high quality and the dosage in mg is right. The tablet size and taste are ok as well. All in all a good potent and effective product. The package is huge and will last for a very long time!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have bought it for myself, then for my mother, the for sister...you understand )) This is best to take 1 capsule in the morning per day. This is a water vitamin, hard to overdose. So when I feel bad or my teen-age son, we take 2 capsulas - morning and evening. Best!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Very good product with hight quality.This Easter C not a problem for people that have allergies like Acerola.And don't loosing Cooper like AscorbicAcid.The only problem is big size of pill,so it is a little bit difficult to swallow. My child can't take it because of that.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022