DK

4.9
Based on 1,414 Ratings
1,262
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Ester-C is proven over and over that they know how make the best quality Vitamin C. It doesn't upset the stomac and the capsule on a smaller size. I do prefer 500 mg potency because I can give to a younger child smaller dosage. It's the best for immune system in the winter season.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Really like this Ester-C formula with a great addition of bioflavonoids which is also non-acidic and doesn’t affect my stomach acidity. One of the most essential supplements when it comes to thyroid and adrenal health, iron absorbability, antioxidant content, as well as coping with viruses such as coronavirus. One of the best Vit C formulas on iHerb

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've been taking this product for a few years. I also recommended it to my friends. It doesn't irritate my stomach because it's a non-acidic form vitamin C so it's gentle on the stomach. A great product that boost my immune system everyday. Love it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

My favourite vitamin C supplement! I only use ester C because I dont see the difference with other forms of vitamin C. It doesnt hurt my stomack and it gives me energy.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is the Best Vitamin C. Easy on your stomach and stays in your system longer. I use it all year long especially in Winter.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I still haven't opened this one since I bought it because I'm still finishing up my solgar ester-c. This is a cheaper alternative to solgar's so I decided to try this one. I hope it works just as well.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I bought it for my friends, I saw it has good comment and one of my friends had it before. I heard that it worked very good.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Seems to be a lot of goodness packed in these pills. I didn’t see serving size was 2 until I got them, but no biggie. With immunodeficiency, staying healthy is a massive priority