DK

4.7
Based on 5,153 Ratings
4,273
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

this is my 3rd order and it helps with our menopause Recently was told by a senior nurse that it can help to ease the cramps in some cases for girls who have heavy periods, so my daughter age 22 tried out for 2 months, and yes it really help to ease her cramp

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

not only have this product works wonder and help the quality is easy on my stomach,the ingredients works wonder with my problem especially at my age where i am menopausal, the product so great i recommend it to my friends and family ,also this product is very reasonable when i got it ...

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The softgels are big in size so it’s a bit uncomfortable to swallow, but they don’t have a bad taste. My mom is going through menopause and we did notice a significant decrease in hot flashes. So far so good.

59068f24-7a96-4f9c-802c-89eaac5af77f
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I believe every woman should take this. I feel so much better and i can tell my hormones are balanced. Also, my hair and skin is in better condition. It's a great product and it works for age hot flashes. No taste, easy to swallow. You know its fresh & real by the smell. No burps or aftertaste at all. Works for me as I really need the Omega 6's. I really love the price on this two bottle package. One double box as sold will last 3 months at 3 capsules per day. Been a high quality long time goto item for me.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Previously, I took this everyday and I felt nothing about it. Then, I stopped it for some time, the problem of hot flash happens very frequently, and I started to take it again, am sure it can help tackle it. The frequency of hot flash definitely happens less frequently. Thus, I take it regularly now.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Evening Primrose Oil is an amazing product which helps the women to return the normal balance of their hormones. Used three times per day, the Primrose Oil helps also the digestive system. I would highly recommend it to all women who has problems with their periods, as the Primrose Oil will only help them to improve all pre-menstrual symptoms and period bleeding itself.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Such a good deal for a quality product!!! I take one of these per day with breakfast for my hormonal imbalance. The gamma linolenic acid (GLA) is apparently great for your muscles & other inflammation in the body. I've had several doctors tell me that Evening Primrose is their favorite herb for women's health.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Good quality & composition. Good price point. I recommend female adults to take this wonderful product as it would be beneficial for you. This item is packaged with 2 bottles in a box. I like the idea because it keeps the gel capsules fresh and not contaminated by air once opened. I don’t notice any undesirable taste or smell with this one. Your body will thank you for taking this supplement

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This was repurchased and not feeling anything wrong and without strange smell, recommended for those who look for multi vitamins and have no idea of selecting specific type of vitamins, I’m at 47 and look for supplement specialised on bones and hairs and skin complexion, packaging is perfect and the pills didn’t stick together upon time, as the bottle I bought before got all pills clumped together, this one is fine