DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
מצוין!

i loved it!!! i bought it to my children and they take it every day. when the kids were sick, i gave them twice the dose they took usually. for 3 years this product keeps them healthy with strong immune system. it's like a candy! the wafer's size is big enough that the kids enjoy it. it's great!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have used this brand for several years now. I found it here at iherb for a more reasonable price. I take one of these once a day and have had no upset stomach or problems with it. I take these for the antioxidant benefit but also Dr. Oz recommended taking Acerola Cherry supplements to combat aging skin issues such as sagging skin as helps in aiding collagen production supposedly. Seems to work as do not have any issues yet and I am 64. So I continue to take these. Have tried other brands by the way and they did not taste as good as these so came back to this brand for the taste.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

These have been my favorite vitamins for years. They taste great, tangy and lightly sweet. They have natural ingredients and have a high potency compared to other vitamins. The package is also good, because unlike so many other supplement bottles, this one is full to the top. In can highly recommend these!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

My husband and I have been taking one of these daily for years to help strengthen our immune systems against viruses. It's also a good deal for the price.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

These chewable vitamins taste amazing and are a great value, as well as good quality! I appreciate that the company ensured to list that it is free of many food sensitivities (no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no soy, no egg, no artifical color and made with natural flavors.) Its a huge bottle and the actual vitamin is the size of a quarter (a little bigger even) and 3x as thick, so it feels like a nice snack...A friend of mine said he has eaten them his whole life and eats them throughout the day instead of other unhealthy sweets. He figured at least they are healthy for you instead of junk food and it helped avoid his sugar craving. I got them for this reason (which it has helped a lot with), but have discovered other benefits in the process. The biggest one was helping with my dry hands. I have struggled with super dry skin on the palms of my hands (almost like sand paper) for years due to an autoimmune condition I have (Hashimotos) and never knew what it was from. I started taking these vitamins C (8 a day = 4,000mg vit C) and within a few days, the skin on my hands was smooth. I didn't realize the connection until I looked up the benefits of Vit C on skin and discovered it helps the skin to retain moisture! Vit C is very anti-inflammatory and helps boost your immune system, so it has also helped my autoimmune condition. Side note: If you have an autoimmune condition and strengthen your immune system, it can help tremendously. I have also started taking zinc and vitamin D for that, along with a good multivitamin and fish oil. I highly recommend this product and hope this review has helped you! If it has, please leave a positive rating! Thank you! Be blessed!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought these to have on had for the kids to have easy access to vitamin C for their immune systems. They don’t mind the taste and take them easily! Just what I needed for them!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great price for the quantity! These are my kids favorite vitamin C. We have used many through this winter season particularly. The package came very quickly.

Memepodesta
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

BIG,BIG bottle!!!! Big, big value!!! you can't go wrong with these chewables. I bought a BIG bottle last time and it lasted a LONG time. This bottle is TRIPLE the size!!! I will have this one for a longer time. The acerola taste is sour but if your kids are like mine, they love sour candies so this is no big deal. I will often dissolve one in my mouth when I have a sore throat a couple of times a day and this knocks it out. Chewable vitamins get into the bloodstream more quickly so this helps out in a hurry. Flavor is cherry-is even though it says mixed berry. They taste good and do good...totally worth it.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This is a large family size bottle of Vitamin C of 300 tablets. The tablets are large but easily break up in the mouth. The taste is not real fruit burst but tolerably good and little tart. We bought this for economy and the fact that in addition to Vitamin C for immunity this has a good amount of other ingredients useful in better absorption of Vitamin C, such as citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, hesperidin etc. For a small family a bottle should last the severe winter months. Good buy

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The ingredients make these taste fantastic and are popular with everyone in the house. The size is perfect - they aren't too thick so they are easy to bite into and chew. The only potential caveat I can think of is that you might want to eat more than you should at one time! Great value and quality for the price. This is the only vitamin C I will buy. Highly recommend.