DK

4.5
Based on 1,912 Ratings
1,308
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have been looking for an instant mac and cheese for my daughter thatbis not processed, full of preservatives and bland. So far all that I am looking for is in this brand; it's tasty, and I know that what I am feedingmy daughter is organic and nothing artificial. I will buy this again.

e6959b90-f382-4bbf-9c15-d40417972fce
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This may be my favourite Annie’s Mac and cheese to date. Good quality ingredients and taste, very generous portion size for our family and super cute packaging. Will be purchasing again as a really easy weeknight dinner. Can be turned into a main, or just as a side dish. Thank you Annie’s!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I really like this healthier alternative compared to Kraft, which I grew up on. I find it less salty. The taste is still cheesy. The quality is better and organic. The ingredients are non-GMO too. I use a medium size pot to make the whole box. The packaging looks cute as well.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I was missing boxed Mac n cheese and tried the Annie’s option. It still tastes like a bit salty cardboardy boxed Mac n cheese but it makes a nice side dish and no nasty chemicals or fake colors like the famous one. Would get this again if the price hadn’t been jacked up.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have been looking for an instant mac and cheese for my youngest that dont like anything the quality is very good with nice ingredients the taste is good, and I know that what I am feedingmy daughter is organic and nothing artificial. I will buy this again.i would love if the package would be bigger

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I'm obsessed with Annie's mac and cheese. It's so easy to make and so delicious. I can eat a whole box by myself, easy. I always follow the directions, adding the extra milk and butter. You don't need to add as much butter as it says, just a bit, and it still tastes amazing. High quality ingredients so it tastes so good.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I was thrilled to find out I can order Mac ‘n Cheese on iHerb! I can’t find it easily living abroad and even if I do it’s so expensive, but here the price is very comparable with what I can find in stores back home. Plus, it’s Annie’s so the quality and taste is great. I love being able to have my comfort food on hand and it’s so easy to just add to my iHerb package whenever I order.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

You can feel the real taste of cheese and the quality of the pasta that is organic and all the ingredients are the best for my son. I like this product because it makes my day easier to make dinner for my child. also I like this because it looks great like I did it from scratch.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I live in a foreign country, where it is difficult to get comfort foods like boxed Mac and cheese. This brand is a satisfying and even superior alternative to brands like Kraft, without a lot of strange ingredients, and the taste is amazing. I love the quality of the product, and the package makes it easy to store.