DK

Based on 1,457 Ratings
1,010
Posted on Dec 2, 2022
Delicious!

I keep coming back to this product no matter how hard I try to stay away - it’s just that fast and healthy! Ok, so mac n’ cheese is not the healthiest of foods, but this product doesn’t make me feel terrible because of how great it tastes and the ingredients they use! The packaging is cute, but the size is a little small for the price. Definitely a treat yourself item :) also quite hard to get such a great flavor anywhere else

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Delicious taste but I don’t think that anything beats the original! Easy, quick meal for those nights you just don’t feel like cooking. Generous size, comfortably fed my partner and I for dinner. Healthy ingredient list, will buy again! Thank you for this product, I enjoyed the taste. The texture is a little different from the original.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I’ve tried Mac and cheese before, but these ones are my favourite! It has a cheese flavour without it being “fake”. As far as boxed macaroni and cheeses go, this one is a winner. Have it as a side dish or on its own! Great taste and very easy to cook - anybody can do it! Good value for money also, one box will feed my husband and I comfortably. I liked the ingredient list in that there weren’t any nasties. Packaging is super cute also!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This mac and cheese is great! It is very easy to cook, just takes a few minutes and few ingredients. I subbed milk with almond milk and couldn't taste the difference! The quality of Annie's is always good, I like the small size of the shells compared to other products that have large shells.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

My children love this and it is so easy fir a quick dinner. I prefer the white cheddar as there is no annatto. when making the sauce, I add a pot of pureed Sweet Potato or mixed veggies to add flavour and nutrition. The size is enough for 2 serves however, sometimes I add some extra macaroni if I want leftovers.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I'd prefer to rate this with a chef's kiss! It's just so easy and so delicious and I don't have to worry about pesky ingredients. It's got a great taste and it makes my heart happy to see the purple package with the bunny on it. An easy go-to meal when everything is so crazy these days!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I can't tell you much about the quality or the ingredients, but i can tell you that this mac and cheese is for days when you are depressed and you feel terrible, so you put on The Lion King and you eat this mac and cheese and it tastes like childhood and nothing else matters! plz like if this is a helpful review!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

All of Annie's mac & cheese is just the best. It's really good quality, better ingredients, tastes great, and has a good amount of pasta and seasoning in your typical size mac & cheese package. I hope iHerb never stops stocking Annie's mac & cheese as it's one of the best products they sell and I know many expats like me are so happy to have a taste of home!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I'm obsessed with Annie's mac and cheese. It's so easy to make and so delicious. I can eat a whole box by myself, easy. I always follow the directions, adding the extra milk and butter. You don't need to add as much butter as it says, just a bit, and it still tastes amazing. High quality ingredients so it tastes so good.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Delicious, easy to make (you just need a small pot, a strainer, water, milk and butter). One pack makes ~2 servings (depends on your appetite). I like to mix it with vegetables such as green beans or broccoli. Goes well with fish. The flavor of the white cheddar is milder than the yellow cheddar.