DK

Based on 2,198 Ratings
1,476
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Best Mac n Cheese Ever

Living over in the UK, it's hard for me to find Annie's products unless I'm willing to pay way too much money for comfort food products (which I'm not!). When iHerb has deals on Annie's, I stock up! This isn't homemade mac n cheese, but the ingredients are natural, the taste is fantastic, and Annie's consistently delivers good quality products.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I bought this on a whim as there was a sale. I had never tried Annie’s before and was skeptical but thought it would make an easy weeknight dinner. This was really good! Since then, I have purchased so many Annie’s mac and cheeses it’s almost embarrassing! Love the taste. I was impressed with the portion size and found that this very comfortably fed two people as a main or 3-4 as a side dish. Packaging is really cute - kids would love this!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have been looking for an instant mac and cheese for my youngest that dont like anything the quality is very good with nice ingredients the taste is good, and I know that what I am feedingmy daughter is organic and nothing artificial. I will buy this again.i would love if the package would be bigger

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

These days I don't usually eat much instant or packaged foods, yet when I don't have time to cook dinner this is a great alternative. The noodles aren't as big as regular macaroni, but the cheese sauced goes well and if after adding the milk and butter that it is too runny I just keep it on the lowest heat a minute or so extra and keep mixing it till it is more thick. So for instant it's good quality and the ingredients are pretty good as well. We can have a satisfying dinner.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

What a great classic to have on hand. Love the quality of ingredients from this brand. It’s tastes quite simple on its own, but I usually like to throw in a meat (eg. chicken, spam, etc) and a vegetable (eg. green beans, broccoli, etc) for extra depth. Makes for a quick versatile meal with a bit of comfortable nostalgia.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

nice ingredient, taste great, quality very good size great for adults age I guess nice package benefit the scent only composition nice a lot of bubbles, feel nice for my sensitive skin and very gentle good for dry skin I like this very much, I wish it was a little cheaper for all seasons moisturize the skin very well and have a cream texture Used the smaller version completely in love with the feeling and consistency of the product, not heavy on the skin at all great for the summer big time frequency and concern

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

You can feel the real taste of cheese and the quality of the pasta that is organic and all the ingredients are the best for my son. I like this product because it makes my day easier to make dinner for my child. also I like this because it looks great like I did it from scratch. the package is huge, it is very comfortable.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022